About The Blogger
Welcome to the Personal Community Hub of Anders Abrahamsson!
“There is a long way to go until the world is ‘Re:Loved’ as my personal vision reads – meaning a world where you meet your fellow human being with Love and Respect, and you can expect to be met with the same.
But even a thousand mile journey has to begin with one step, as Lao Tse suggests. Sustainopreneurship - ’Business with a Cause’ – is such a step, and The Flow Society its Emerging Path. A World Re:Loved is an Open World – its ultimate end. Care to join me to get there?”
:: Short bio
RE:LOVE THE WORLD. Community Builder for a Better World. Family Man, Aikidoka, DJ, Sustainopreneur. Brands: SLICE, DJ Anders. Communities: Social Media Club, Lasso Network, NEMCOM.
:: Focused Projects 2012
- Create a joint understanding of #TheFlowSociety.
- Developing the #FlowSocietySeminars as a focused project to reach that goal.
- Developing and advocating #FlowDoneSystem and the #PomodoroMix as Open Branded Sustainability Innovations, to leverage personal productivity, well-being and creativity.
- Getting #NEMCOMDjSchool to the next level. Soon: Dedicated Virtual Open Presences – as for now only an under-the-radar (mostly) DjLab.
- Creating a Network of Professionals (which would feel comfortable to define themselves as role-modelling “Flow Workers”), supporting people and businesses to live life and prosper in The Flow Society (Brand/Identity T. B. A.). In The Flow!
:: Pro Bono
- Social Media Club Östergötland – Programming Director
- Social Media Club – Chapter Support Association – Sweden / Sverige – Secretary of the Board of Directors, Community Developer, Digital Scribe
- Social Media Club – Editorial Team (Global)
- TEDxNorrköping – Community Developer, Social Web Strategist
- Pecha Kucha Night Norrköping – Technology, Editorial
- NEMCOM – Board Member
- Lasso Network – Monthly Meeting Host, Webmaster
:: The Blog – a Personal Community Hub
Read more about the blog.